Word Consulting | Tax Agents / Accountants
page-template-default,page,page-id-16123,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-7.4,elementor-beta,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.5.2,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-16289,elementor-page elementor-page-16123

Tax Agents / Accountants

Accountants / Tax agents


If you are self-employed in the UK, then you have to submit your Tax Return to HMRC for every year that you were self-employed. 

Do you know that it’s not just the self-employed who need to submit Tax Returns?

You will need to submit your Tax Return if: